FOOTHILLS FROLIC - SAT, JUL 1 2017
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Longview, Alberta|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jul 1 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Jun 15 2017 9:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 days|
|Event Distance:||250 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $40.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
5 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Meet at the Longview campground at 9:00 AM to set
up camp for a 10:00 departure south on the Cowboy
Trail to the Bar U Ranch for Canada Day
celebrations. We will do the majority of the ride
thru the foothills to avoid traffic and enter the
Bar U from the east.
Option to stay all day and return to camp the same
route (45km) or continue to High River for lunch &
return via the Coal Trail for 90km.
Saturday night Social/Pot Luck in campground at
Sunday we will leave camp at 9:00 riding west to
the Highwood House for lunch and return (88km) with
the option to go to the pass for a full century
ride - if you dare!
Monday we will ride north to Black Diamond & tour
thru the country passing by the Millarville Race
Track with optional distances.|
|Required Items to Bring:|
camping equipment, breakfast, lunch & snacks for each
day, dinner if you don't eat out, bug spray,
sunscreen, camp chair, water, other beverages
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
snack food to share around the campfire, beverages,
all weather camping gear, all weather cycling gear,
sun hat, camp chair, cowboy boots and dance shoes
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||South on Highway 2 to Okotoks & Black Diamond or west
thru Bragg Creek. Approximately 90 km and 1.5 hr
If you want to bring your RV or stay in the motel,
please sign up for the Foothills Frolic Motel Option.
You will make your own reservations.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $40.00/Person|
|Cost Includes:||camp fees & coordinator's costs for organizing,
driving route etc|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Thu, Jun 15 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
SIGN UP HERE
Please provide your login information to Register.
Don't have an account yet? Sign up here.