|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Shaganappi parking lot at Edgemont |
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Apr 9 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sun, Apr 9 2017 7:30:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2.0 hours|
|Event Distance:||12 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Don't miss out on the fun of MTB this year! If you want to get started with some easy rides and some tips to get you going, this 1st in a series of 3 Sunday morning rides is for you! We will ride around Nose Hill Park trails, progressing to more difficult trails as people are ready. You must have a well-functioning
mountain bike; no hybrids or
cross bikes. Riders must be reasonably fit since there will be some hill climbing.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
snack, layered clothing
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||This parking lot is about 1/2 km north of John Laurie on Shaganappi. Turn right at the lights into the parking lot. We will gather at the top of the little hill up from the parking lot.|
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!