|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||22x and 37th St SW|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 27 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, May 27 2017 8:00:00 AM
|Event Distance:||65 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||22|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
1 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
| We will
regroup at intersections as needed.
S on 37th St, E on 221, S on RR14,E
on 220/242/Dunbow, S on RR12, E on
215A through De Winton, S on 2A to
Coffee// lunch at the
Heartland Café on McRae St. Picnic tables outside in the Park
then W on 549 and N on 112 St
(Road to Nepal), E on 226 Ave and
back to the starting point
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike, and repair parts
- Extra clothing as required
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!