JASPER TO BANFF - SAT, AUG 26 2017, SUN, AUG 27 2017, MON, AUG 28 2017, TUE, AUG 29 2017, WED, AUG 30 2017
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Jasper to Banff|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 26 2017, Sun, Aug 27 2017, Mon, Aug 28 2017, Tue, Aug 29 2017, Wed, Aug 30 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Jul 20 2017 12:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||4-1/2 Days|
|Event Distance:||300 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $650.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||11|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||11|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
11 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|This is a fully supported ride with a driver in a van with a bike trailer never far away.
Day 1: Saturday, Aug 26th- We meet at the Parkdale Community Center (where we will be leaving our cars) load up and are driven to Jasper where we will be staying at the
Day 2: Sunday, Aug 27th - Today we cycle 90km with stops at Athabasca Falls, Sunwapta Lodge and Falls then on to the Beauty Creek Hostel.
Day 3: Monday, Aug 28th - Today we cycle 56km with stops at the Icefield Center, hike Parker Ridge or Stanley Falls then on to the Ramparts Hostel.
Day 4: Tuesday, Aug 29th - Today we cycle 70km with stops at Mistaya Canyon, Peyto Lake, Num-Ti-Jah Lodge then on to the Mosquito Creek Hostel.
Day 5: Wednesday, Aug 30th - Today we cycle 85km with stops at Lake Louise and Castle Junction then on to Banff for the van
ride back to Calgary.
|Required Items to Bring:|
Information to follow after registration
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Information to follow after registration
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $650.00/Person|
|Cost Includes:||If we do not have 11 people the ride will be cancelled.
Costs include transportation from Calgary to Jasper, return
transportation from Banff to Calgary, full support on the ride
and hostels for 4 nights.
You are responsible for your own food, snacks, and
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Thu, Jul 20 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: Cancellation Policy
Once your deposit/payment has been received, a cancellation
fee of $25 will be deducted from your refund, regardless of
when you cancel up to 45 days from the tour departure.
Up to 45 days prior to tour departure: Full refund minus the
$25 cancellation fee. 44 - 30 days prior to tour departure: 30%
Less than 30 days, no refund.
Note: If a paying replacement is found to take your seat, then
you will receive a full refund minus the $25 automatic
cancellation fee. In the unlikely event that the tour is entirely
cancelled, your payment will be fully refunded.
Costs such as air-line tickets, costs incurred due to travel
delays, flight cancellations or illness and related costs incurred
by a member but not included in the EVCC trip fee are not
refundable by the EVCC. Members are advised to purchase
their own travel cancellation insurance.