GOLDEN TRIANGLE - SAT, MAY 20 2017, SUN, MAY 21 2017, MON, MAY 22 2017
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Castle Mountain/Radium/Golden|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 20 2017, Sun, May 21 2017, Mon, May 22 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Tue, May 16 2017 12:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 days|
|Event Distance:||320 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Advanced|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $315.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||400|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||250|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
322 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
CANADA 150 and 34 years of Golden Triangle
enjoy.....Golden Triangle cycling in one of
North America’s most
spectacular settings – waterfalls, hanging
glaciers, towering peaks and
NA’s longest contiguous wetland along the
starts at Castle Mountain Gravel Pit located 26
km west of Banff near
the junction of Hwy 1A and Hwy 93. The tour
travels clockwise from
Castle Mountain to Radium to Golden and back to
Castle Mountain. The
total distance is approximately 320 km.
from the 2013 GT here
Short GT video here.
One of the thank you letters we received after
carry your gear for three days, feed you and
provide support to you. Be
ready for changeable mountain weather, longish
7-8% grades and do some
pre-GT riding to get in shape.
will deliver your luggage to the campground or
to a list of
hotels/motels provided in the questionnaire in
Baggage tags for hotel luggage will be
available at check-in to direct
your bags to the right venue each afternoon.
Luggage will be picked up
at each hotel/motel the next morning. PLEASE
NOTE: No luggage can be
over 35lbs/16kg per bag. Cyclists requiring
luggage delivery to hotels
will be charged for a second bag (see pre-
have been some changes for 2017. PLEASE READ
registration information by clicking
login if you are an EVCC member or join if you
are not already an EVCC
member. Then, register for the GT at the bottom
of this page.
Registration fee is $315. You MUST pay
online at the time of
Registration cut-off date is May 5, 2017 at
registering for this event, you agree to abide
by the'Golden Triangle
Safety Pledge' .
|Required Items to Bring:|
|In early April and once your GT
payment has been
will be emailed the link to a
detailed itinerary, maps, packing list etc.
||Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Triangle Tour 2017 information coming soon.
| Payment for the GT
registration fee must be made with on line
payment only. To
complete your registration, you must follow
through to complete the online payment.
Participants less than 18
age must be accompanied by an adult.
Each participant MUST answer
questions at the bottom of the first “Elbow
Cycle Club Sign Up for Event” page. If you are
staying in a hotel/motel, please answer the
questions about hotels. Also, please tell us
you heard about the GT.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $315.00/Person|
|meals, snacks, camping,
luggage transfer, mechanical & first
support, and a jersey (prior to March 18).
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Tue, May 16 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!