FOOTHILLS FROLIC - SAT, JUL 1 2017
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Longview, Alberta|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jul 1 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, Jun 24 2017 9:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 days|
|Event Distance:||250 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $40.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
15 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Meet at the Longview campground at 9:00 AM to
set up camp for a 10:00 departure to Millarville
Race Track with optional distances.
Saturday night Social/Pot Luck in campground at
Sunday we will leave camp at 9:00 riding west
to the Highwood House for lunch and return (88km)
with the option to go to the pass for a full
Dinner reservations for 6pm at 2 local
Monday we will take down camp then ride to high
River via the Coal Trail and back.
Track with optional distances.
|Required Items to Bring:|
Something to share at the Social Saturday night,
breakfast, lunch & snacks
for each day, dinner if you don't eat out Sunday,
bug spray, sunscreen, camp chair, water, other
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
snack food to share around the campfire,
all weather camping gear, all weather cycling
sun hat, camp chair, cowboy boots and dance
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||South on Highway 2 to Okotoks & Black Diamond or
thru Bragg Creek. Approximately 90 km and 1.5 hr
If you want to bring your RV or stay in the motel,
please sign up for the Foothills Frolic Motel
You will make your own reservations.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $40.00/Person|
|Cost Includes:||camp fees & coordinator's costs for organizing,
driving route. maps and handout|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Sat, Jun 24 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!