|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Nose Hill Shaganappi parking Lot |
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Apr 30 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sun, Apr 30 2017 7:30:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2.0 hours|
|Event Distance:||12 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
10 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Don't miss out on the fun of MTB this year! If you want to get started with some easy rides and some tips to get you going, this is for you! We will ride around Nose Hill Park trails, progressing to more difficult trails as people are ready. You must have a well-functioning
mountain bike; no hybrids or
cross bikes. Riders must be reasonably fit since there will be some hill climbing.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
snack, layered clothing
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||This parking lot is about half a km north of John Laurie on Shaganappi. There are lights and the cross street is Edgemont. |
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!