|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Longview, Alberta|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Jul 1 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Jun 15 2017 6:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 days|
|Event Distance:||250 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $10.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||15|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Meet at the Longview campground for a
10:00 departure south on the Cowboy
Trail to the Bar U Ranch for Canada Day
celebrations. We will do the majority of
thru the foothills to avoid traffic and
Bar U from the east.
Option to stay all day and return to camp
route (45km) or continue to High River for
return via the Coal Trail for 90km.
Saturday night Social/Pot Luck in
Sunday we will leave camp at 9:00 riding
the Highwood House for lunch and return
the option to go to the pass for a full
ride - if you dare!
Monday we will ride north to Black Diamond
thru the country passing by the
Track with optional distances.|
|Required Items to Bring:|
breakfast, lunch &
snacks for each
sunscreen, camp chair, water, other
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
snack food to share around the campfire,
all weather cycling gear, evening jacket
sun hat, camp chair, cowboy boots and
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||South on Highway 2 to Okotoks & Black
Diamond or west
thru Bragg Creek. Approximately 90 km and
Campground RV Reservations are made
Please call 403-558-3922
Blue Sky Motel 403-558-3655|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $10.00/Person|
|Cost Includes:||coordinator's costs for
driving route etc|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Thu, Jun 15 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!