|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Apr 22 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, Apr 22 2017 8:30:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2.5 hr|
|Event Distance:||44 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Advanced and Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
22 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
Riding Pace: 20+
Meeting at the Bragg Creek Community
Centre 10 minutes before start of riding
We will ride out on 22 and 66 Highways returning via
758 back to the community center.
Stopping at the Falls for a photo opp and a snack.
For some this will be an early season ride and because this is an in and out there will be no sweep.|
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike,helmet
- Early spring clothing.
- Tools with at least one spare tube
- The proper clothing for the day
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||If you are coming from Hwy 8 or Hwy 1 follow Hwy
22 South to Bragg Creek, the Community Centre is
just past the 4 way stop, on your left.|
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!