|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||RED DEER LAKE UNITED CHURCH|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 27 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, May 27 2017 8:00:00 AM
|Event Distance:||65 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||22|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
20 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
| We will
regroup at intersections as needed.
S on 37th St, E on 221, S on RR14,E
on 220/242/Dunbow, S on RR12, E on
215A through De Winton, S on 2A to
Coffee// lunch at the
Heartland Café on McRae St. Picnic tables outside in the Park
then W on 549 and N on 112 St
(Road to Nepal), E on 226 Ave and
back to the starting point
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike, and repair parts
- Extra clothing as required
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||ONE KM WEST OF 37 ST. ON 22X
CHURCH PARKING LOT LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SIDE |
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!