|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Sleep Country at Royal Oak Mall|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 20 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, May 20 2017 8:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||~ 3 hours|
|Event Distance:||55 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Distance: 55 kms|
Pace: 20-25 kms/hr
Cum Elevation: 450 meters
Meet in front of the Sleep Country Store in the
Royal Oak Mall on Country Hills Blvd.
We'll head North to Burma Road, then West to
Bearspaw Road, North again until Township Rd
262 and then West until Prairie Point Road
where we head South to Highway 1A, cross the
highway and down into Cochrane via Gleneagles
Drive. We will return the same way we came
after a quick lunch stop in Cochrane.
There will be no sweeping but we will regroup
at intersections, and stop at Coffee Traders in
Cochrane on 2nd Ave for a quick lunch.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike well maintained (chain lubed and
- Spare tube and tools
- Water and snacks
- Proper clothing for weather
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Stoney Trail North to Country Hills Blvd West.
Royal Oak Mall is at first set of lights on
Country Hills Blvd. Meet in front of Sleep
Country Store which is at the West end of the
- We encourage all members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster(s), Roy Scarisbrick, at Webmaster.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!