|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Nose Hill Parking Lot on Shaganappi Trail NW|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Oct 15 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, Oct 14 2017 8:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Event Distance:||15 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
21 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Please respect that this event is for the folks
who actually have ridden this season on an EVCC
mountain bike event. Likely we will split into
two or three riding groups, a speedy and a not-
so-fast group or two. We will ride around Nose
Hill Park on single-track trails for about 2
Afterwards we repair to the Kilkenny Pub at
Brentwood Mall NW, to celebrate another great
mountain biking season. The costs of our social
are partially subsidized by EVCC.
You must have a well maintained mountain bike;
no hybrids or cross bikes please.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||The parking lot is accessed from Shaganappi Trail,
North of John Laurie Blvd, at the intersection
with Edgemont Blvd. |
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this
event if the minimum number of attendees do not
sign up by the registration deadline. This event
may also be cancelled due to inclement weather or
other eventualities. If this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits
Policy. If you are unsure about whether the
event will go for any reason, please email/phone
the coordinator for confirmation.