GOLDEN TRIANGLE - SAT, MAY 19 2018, SUN, MAY 20 2018, MON, MAY 21 2018
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Event Location:||Castle Mountain/Radium/Golden|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 19 2018, Sun, May 20 2018, Mon, May 21 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, May 5 2018 2:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 days|
|Event Distance:||320 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Advanced|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $320.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||400|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||250|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
82 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
35th Golden Triangle
CELEBRATE..... 35 YEARS of Golden
enjoy.....Golden Triangle cycling in one of
North America’s most spectacular settings –
waterfalls, hanging glaciers, towering peaks
and NA’s longest contiguous wetland along the
at Castle Mountain Gravel Pit located 26 km
west of Banff near the junction of Hwy 1A and
Hwy 93. The tour travels clockwise from Castle
Mountain to Radium to Golden and back to Castle
Mountain. The total distance is approximately
the 2013 GT here
We carry your gear for
three days, feed you and provide support to
you. Be ready for changeable mountain weather,
longish 7-8% grades and do some pre-GT riding
to get in shape.
We will deliver your
luggage to the campground or to a list of
hotels/motels provided in the questionnaire in
the registration. Baggage tags for hotel
luggage will be available at check-in to direct
your bags to the right venue each afternoon.
Luggage will be picked up at each hotel/motel
the next morning. PLEASE NOTE: No luggage can
be over 35lbs/16kg per bag. Cyclists requiring
luggage delivery to hotels will be charged for
a second bag (see pre- registration info).
There have been some
changes for 2018. PLEASE READ the pre-
registration information by clicking
login if you are an EVCC member or join if you
are not already an EVCC member. Then, register
for the GT at the bottom of this page.
Bird Registration fee is $320 - March 14
deadline - and includes a Specialized RBX Sport
jersey with a full zip. You MUST pay online at
the time of
registration. After March 14, the registration
fee will be $320 and it includes a high
performance t-shirt rather than a jersey.
Please click on the following link to see the
. Please use the sizing charts to determine
your jersey size by clicking on following
EXCHANGE FOR SIZE WILL BE MADE AT EVENT. PLEASE
REFER TO SIZING CHART.
Registration cut-off date is May 5, 2018 at
registering for this event, you agree to abide
by the'Golden Triangle Safety
|Required Items to Bring:|
|In early April and once your GT
payment has been
will be emailed the link to a
detailed itinerary, maps, packing list etc.
||Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Triangle Tour 2018 information coming soon.
| Payment for the GT
registration fee must be made with on line
payment only. To
complete your registration, you must follow
through to complete the online payment.
Participants less than 18
age must be accompanied by an adult.
Each participant MUST answer
questions at the bottom of the first “Elbow
Cycle Club Sign Up for Event” page. If you are
staying in a hotel/motel, please answer the
questions about hotels. Also, please tell us
you heard about the GT.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $320.00/Person|
|meals, snacks, camping,
luggage transfer, mechanical & first
support, and a jersey (prior to March 14) or a
t-shirt (after March 14).
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Sat, May 5 2018.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this
event if the minimum number of attendees do not
sign up by the registration deadline. This event
may also be cancelled due to inclement weather or
other eventualities. If this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits
Policy. If you are unsure about whether the
event will go for any reason, please email/phone
the coordinator for confirmation.
SIGN UP HERE
Please provide your login information to Register.
Don't have an account yet? Sign up here.