|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Nose Hill Parking Lot on Shaganappi at Edgemont|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, May 6 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Sun, May 6 2018 8:30:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Event Distance:||14 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
10 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Want to get ready for some mountain biking this summer? This ride will cater to anyone who wants to go for a moderate ride and practice a few tips along the way. We will ride at Nose Hill Park on a variety of terrain for about 2 hours. Beginners are welcome if you have a good fitness level (since there will be some hills.) Contact the coordinator if you are unsure.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||This parking lot is on the west side of Nose Hill Park on Shaganappi where it meets Edgemont Blvd. (First lights north of John Laurie) |
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the registration deadline. This event may also be cancelled due to inclement weather or other eventualities. If this is a paid event, please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are unsure about whether the event will go for any reason, please email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.