SPRING FLING CLASSIC-BALANCE ONLY - SUN, APR 8 2018
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||Multi-Day Road|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Apr 8 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Sun, Apr 8 2018 11:55:00 PM
|Event Duration:||9 days|
|Event Distance:||450 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||CAD $1,250.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||16|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||11|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
7 registered, 0 waiting or not paid yet. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|This event is is posted for members who are already REGISTERED
for the Spring Fling Classic starting on April 20, 2018, so that
participants can pay the balance of payment online. If you are not
currently registered for the Spring Fling Classic 2018, don't sign up
Payment by cheque is accepted as well. Please mail or hand
Sandra on or before April 8.
Total cost of the trip is $1,500.00. All registrants have paid a
$250.00 deposit. Balance due of $1,250.00.
The balance of payment is due no later than Sunday April 8, 2018.
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EVCC's possession by that date. No exceptions.|
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EVCC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Member Cost:||CAD $1,250.00/Person|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EVCC on Sun, Apr 8 2018.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the registration
deadline. This event may also be cancelled due to inclement weather
or other eventualities. If this is a paid event, please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are unsure
about whether the event will go for any reason, please email/phone
the coordinator for confirmation.