|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||West Bragg Creek Recreational Area Parking Lot|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, May 20 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Sat, May 19 2018 7:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||2.5 to 3 hours |
|Event Distance:||14 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||6|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
6 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|We will ride Ranger to Bobcat down to where Fullerton loop intersects
with Bobcat. We will take a 5.4 min lunch break and turn back uphill
Bobcat to Strange brew and up and down and on the Boundary to the
We will regroup at all
ensure no one gets lost or left behind.
This ride is for experienced mountain bikers
who ride at a moderate pace. No beginners
please as all trails are single track, and
there are lots of climbs and technical
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Clothing appropriate for weather
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Take Hwy 22 south to Bragg Creek. Before the 4
way stop as you enter Bragg Creek, turn right
on Balsam Ave for ~500 meters to T
Then turn left onto Centre Ave (turns into
Township Road 232) for 10 kms to West Bragg
Creek trailhead. Parking lot is on the right
hand (North) side of the road.|
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the minimum
number of attendees do not sign up by the registration deadline. This
event may also be cancelled due to inclement weather or other
eventualities. If this is a paid event, please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are unsure
about whether the event will go for any reason, please email/phone
the coordinator for confirmation.