||Cancelled - Hide from Calendar
|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, Jun 14 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Jun 14 2018 4:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||2.5 hours|
|Event Distance:||42 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
0 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Distance: 42 kms|
Elevation: 415m cumulative
Riding Pace: 20-25 kms/hr
We will meet at the Bragg Creek Community
Centre,..if group wants can to go to Cinnamon spoon for
lunch after the ride.
Highway 66 from Bragg Creek to
Elbow Falls, and return.
There will be no sweeping but we will regroup a
couple of times on the way out to Elbow
Falls. This ride has a few big hills, and is
mostly downhill on the way back.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike, well maintained
- Tools with at least one spare tube
- The proper clothing for the day
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||If you are coming from Hwy 8 or Hwy 1 follow Hwy
22 South to Bragg Creek, the Community Centre is
just past the 4 way stop, on your left.|
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the
registration deadline. This event may also be cancelled due
to inclement weather or other eventualities. If this is a paid
event, please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are
unsure about whether the event will go for any reason,
please email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.