|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Jun 24 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Sun, Jun 24 2018 7:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||~3.5 hours|
|Event Distance:||65 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Advanced and Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||15|
|Maximum No. Guests:||1|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
7 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Distance: 65 kms|
Elevation: 800m cumulative
Riding Pace: 20+ kms/hr
We will meet at the Bragg Creek Community Centre
as you enter Bragg Creek. At the 4 way stop sign turn west
look to your left for the parking lot past the Engineering Co.
We will ride on Highway 66 from Bragg Creek to
Forget-me-not pond where we will have lunch, and
then return the same way.
There will be no sweeping but we will regroup at
the Forget-me-not pond, have lunch and hopefully
enjoy some sun before heading back up the big hill
to the top of the pass. This ride has a few big
hills, but it is mostly downhill on the way back.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike, well maintained
- Tools with at least one spare tube
- The proper clothing for the day
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Extra water, cell phone
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||If you are coming from Hwy 8 or Hwy 1 follow Hwy 22
South to Bragg Creek, the Community Centre is just
past the 4 way stop, on your left, across from the shopping
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the
registration deadline. This event may also be cancelled due
to inclement weather or other eventualities. If this is a paid
event, please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are
unsure about whether the event will go for any reason,
please email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.