|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 18 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Fri, Aug 17 2018 6:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||4 hrs|
|Event Distance:||65 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Advanced and Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||
1 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Distance: 65 kms|
Riding Pace: 23+ kms/hr
We will meet at the Bragg Creek
Riding on Highway 66 via the
Provincial Park from
Bragg Creek to Forget-me-not pond
where we will
regroup and fuel-up then return via
Provincial Park back to the
Community. No sweep.
Coffee optional at Traders.
There will be no sweeping but we
will regroup at
the Forget-me-not pond, have lunch
enjoy some sun before heading back
up the big
hill to the top of the pass. This
ride has a few
big hills, but it is mostly downhill
on the way
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Road bike, helmet, hydration,
- Proper clothing for the day
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||If you are coming from Hwy 8 or Hwy
1 follow Hwy
South to Bragg Creek, the Community
Centre is just
past the 4 way stop, on your left.|
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right
to cancel this
event if the minimum number of
attendees do not
sign up by the registration
deadline. This event
may also be cancelled due to
inclement weather or
other eventualities. If this is a
please refer to our Refunds and
Policy. If you are unsure about
event will go for any reason, please
the coordinator for confirmation.