|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Fish Creek Park Votierís Flats Parking |
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Aug 1 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Wed, Aug 1 2018 8:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Event Distance:||20 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||6|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
7 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|We will ride around Fish Creek Park on great
single-track trails for about 2 hours. Lots of
twists and turns and a few hills.
No beginners please as the pace will be steady.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike (well maintained)
- Spare tube and bike tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Fish Creek Park Votier's Flats parking lot is located at the
South end of Elbow Drive SW, South of Canyon Meadows
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the
registration deadline. This event may also be cancelled due to
inclement weather or other eventualities. If this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are
unsure about whether the event will go for any reason, please
email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.