|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Travel Alberta Visitor Information Centre in Canmore|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 4 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Fri, Aug 3 2018 8:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||4 hours|
|Event Distance:||74 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Advanced and Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Maximum No. Guests:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||
13 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|1. start at Canmore's Visitor Centre and ride
Legacy Trail to Banff
2. ride the Norquay Hill;
3. stop for lunch at Fendlands centre
do the Banff Spring Golf Course Loop;
5. return back via Legacy Trail
|Required Items to Bring:|
Road bike, a helmet and a smile. Your own lunch.
Appropriate clothing for the weather
Spare tube(s) & pump/CO2.
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Map, itinerary and cell phone. Sunscreen.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Address: 2801 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore. The
Visitors Information Centre is found on the
service road between Bow Valley Trail and
Canada highway at the
west end of Canmore. We have permission to
here, however please park economically to
minimize our footprint and leave the long
spaces open for the motorhomes and big
rigs. They have asked that we park at the
very far west end of the parking
lot as they expect the area to be busy for
the Long Weekend|
Secondary Parking can found along Harvey Heights
across the TCH bridge and a little west
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this
event if the minimum number of attendees do not
sign up by the registration deadline. This event
may also be cancelled due to inclement weather or
other eventualities. If this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits
Policy. If you are unsure about whether the
event will go for any reason, please email/phone
the coordinator for confirmation.