|Event Type:||Road Ride|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek Community Centre|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Aug 24 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Aug 23 2018 7:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||4 hours|
|Event Distance:||75 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members & Prospective New Members, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||15|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||
1 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
| From Bragg Crk Community Center, head south and
east on Hwy 22. Turn right onto Hwy 762 and follow for approx
25 km to Hwy 549. Turn east onto Hwy 549 to Millarville.
(Quick stop at Millarville General Store - no toilets.)
Backtrack 1 km on 549 to 240 St, and head north to Plummersí
Rd. Turn left and continue past Brown Lowery Park to Hwy
762. Turn right and return to Hwy 22 and Bragg Creek.
Note: the start time of this ride may change to reflect summer
|Required Items to Bring:|
Road bike and repair tools.
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Water and snacks as services are limited.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From hwy 8 traffic circle, take hwy 22 to Bragg Creek.
Proceed straight through Bragg Creek 4 way stop and the
community centre is ahead on the left. |
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at email@example.com.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by the
registration deadline. This event may also be cancelled due to
inclement weather or other eventualities. If this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits Policy. If you are
unsure about whether the event will go for any reason, please
email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.