MTB RUNDLE RIVERSIDE & LEGACY TRAIL - WED, SEP 5 2018
Download to your Outlook Calendar
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership and event costs down).
|Event Type:||MTB Trail|
|Event Location:||Canmore Visitor Centre|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Sep 5 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Wed, Sep 5 2018 8:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||4 hours|
|Event Distance:||40 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Intermediate|
You must be logged in to get the Trip Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
3 registered, 0 waiting. (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|We will meet at the Canmore Visitor Centre and
leave a car to shuttle back to the Canmore
Nordic Centre where we will start the ride.
We will ride from the Nordic Centre to the
Rundle Riverside Trail to Banff, and return on
the paved legacy trail, after a quick lunch in
Rundle Riverside is a 9 km trail which starts
at the end of the Nordic Centre. The trail has
lots of roots from beginning to end, so it is
fairly technical, but no big climbs.
No beginners please due to the technical trail
and steady pace. Due to the nature of the ride,
the group will be kept small.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Mountain bike well maintained
- Spare tube and tools
- Water and snacks
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Take Canmore Visitor Centre exit off Highway 1
West, follow signs to location. A vehicle will be
left at the Visitor Centre to shuttle drivers back
up to the Nordic Centre at the end of the ride.|
- Most club rides include city streets, secondary roads and or major highways. The club encourages members to follow the rules of the road at all times while participating in EVCC events.|
- Riders must be aware that cycling, while enjoyable and great exercise, carries some risks including injury and death. Riders must be alert for hazardous conditions/situations throughout the course of a ride. If at any time a rider thinks a ride is unsafe, or feels unsafe, the rider should quit the ride.
- Details of this event are subject to change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: The coordinator reserves the right to cancel
this event if the
minimum number of attendees do not sign up by
registration deadline. This event may also be
cancelled due to
inclement weather or other eventualities. If
this is a paid event,
please refer to our Refunds and Deposits
Policy. If you are
unsure about whether the event will go for any
email/phone the coordinator for confirmation.