Coordinator: Beth MacLean
Type of Ride: 21 day tour around Lake Ontario
Join me on this 1,000 km adventure from August 27, 2019 – September 17, 2019
Notes about the trip:
- We will fly from Calgary - Hamilton (West Jet). Contact coordinator for flight information (each person responsible for booking their own flight).
- Plan to bring your own bike on flight (West Jet allows) unless you make other arrangements.
- Trip will be self-supported, carrying tent, sleeping bag, and personal belongings.
- Itinerary is a guideline only, and subject to change based on weather and participants.
- Canadian side is on bike pathways www.waterfronttrail.org.
- US side is on quiet side roads.
Participants must have the following:
- Well maintained bike and helmet (touring bike would be beneficial)
- Travel insurance and valid passport, as we will be travelling into the USA
- Must be prepared to attend a pre-trip meeting which will be held in mid August
Day 1: Fly from Calgary to Hamilton, 55 km
Cycle to: Jordan Valley Campsite www.campingniagara.com
Day 2: Cycle to Niagara Falls HI, 66 km
4549 Cataract Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3M2, Canada
Day 3: Cycle to Four Mile Creek State Park, 35 km
Day 4: Cycle to Lakeside State Park, 73 km
Day 5: Cycle to Monroe County Campground, 87 km
Day 6: Cycle to Cherry Grove Campground, 65 km
Day 7: Cycle to Selkirk Shores State Park, 75 km
Day 8: Cycle to Southwick State Park, 34 km
Day 9: Cycle to KeeWayden State Park, 84 km
Day 10: Cycle to Kingston, 69 km
Day 11: Cycle to Adolpausville, 59 km
Day 12: Cycle to Sand Bank Provincial Park, 31 km
Day 13: Cycle to Presquite Provincial Park, 75 km
Day 14: Cycle to Coburg, 48 km
Day 15: Cycle to Darlington Provincial Park Camp Ground, 65 km
Day 16: Cycle to Toronto, 89 km
Day 17: Cycle to Bronte Provincial Park, 60 km
Day 18: Cycle to Hamilton, 71 km